Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Bingo

Wow. I'm a bit behind. Today the girls and I had a marathon crafting session, surrounded by pink and red stickers, fabric, paper, scissors, glue, and candy hearts! I have a lot to share with you over the next few days as we count down to the lovely Valentine's. Here's a fun one:

Valentine's Day Bingo

I'm in charge of our Valentine's Day party for our Joy School class and thought this would be a great game to play with the little ones. My four year old helped me make Bingo cards with some stickers and pictures we came up with on our own. I had not yet purchased any Valentine's Day goods by this point, so we used what we had in our craft cabinet and improvised the rest!

Photobucket
I cut out 5x7ish cards from construction paper and drew a grid with nine squares.
Photobucket
My daughter helped me pick out the stickers and choose which pictures we wanted to draw on each card, shuffling their order so no two cards are alike.
Photobucket
My daughter DID tire of drawing her pictures over and over again, but with a lot of encouragement, we finally finished.
Photobucket
We'll play this game with candy hearts of course!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment