Monday, February 27, 2012

A baby "sprinkle"

Speaking of good friends...look what my good friend Camille put together for me last weekend:

Photobucket


It was a baby "sprinkle" for the bambino in my belly.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so nice to be surrounded by my friends and to receive such adorable gifts for my baby boy. There's still a lot I hadn't bought yet for this little one (I still gravitate to the girls' section at the store), but now I'm feeling a lot more prepared!

Photobucket
Some of my close friends from Sugar House made the long drive just to be there. Love them all! (Wish we all got a picture together, but we were busy eating that great food and opening presents...)


Photobucket

 I brought Hazel along as my special helper. She even filled out a "special wishes for baby card."

Photobucket
My mother-in-law bought the cutest ties and bow ties...

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Afterward, Camille took some pictures of my belly, which I love.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also gave me some prints of her Africa photos, which are AMAZING. 
They'll be added to our nursery (check out my gender neutral nursery ideas here).
 
Thank you Camille for putting this together for me!
And thank you to my good friends who came.
I am so so spoiled.


P.S. If you happen to be looking for a great baby book, I've found one. I looked for a few days for the perfect book for me (because I'm picky) and I'm really happy with this one:

 
 

These are from Rag and Bone Bindery and they're lovely. I like the simplicity of the pages inside--no fluff. My original plan was to scrapbook the first year of my children's lives, but that idea flew out the window after number one came along. So I figured this was something I could manage. 
 
I'm getting excited for this wee one to come out!

We will be cooped up in the house this week due to a yucky cough, so hopefully some great activity ideas will come out of it...stay tuned.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments :

  1. So happy you loved it and that you love the pics! You're gorgeous so it is easy to look amazing in every picture. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post (and a fun party!) I loved seeing you and so look forward to this Little Boy P. Wait, that sounded weird. Baby Boy P. That sounds weird too. It looks so cute on the cupcake toppers but I think I'd better call him Baby Boy Phipps for now.

    The pictures are beautiful. Tell Camille she has a fan.

    ReplyDelete