Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toddler Activities for the Letter Q

Quotable Quizzes
One of my favorite things about being a mother is recording all of the funny things my kids say. As we studied the letter Q this week, I wrote up these "quizzes" for my kids with simple questions such as "What is your favorite color?" and "If you could be an animal, what would you be?" It was really entertaining to hear their answers.

Photobucket
We first discussed what a question is and how questions are followed by a question mark. On the front of the quiz sheet, I drew a large picture of a question mark and asked them to trace and decorate it.
Photobucket
We even used Q tips to paint our question marks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's my two year old giving me the stink eye for some reason.
Love these little girls.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment