Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toddler Activities for the Letter Q

Last week we studied the letter Q. Here's one of the activities we did in celebration of this queenly little letter.

Queenly Q's
We drew, decorated, and cut out fancy Q's to wear.

Photobucket

Materials:
card stock
scissors
large popsicle sticks
markers
stickers, glitter, etc.

Step One:
Draw your Q's and a crown to accompany each one.
Photobucket

Step Two:
Decorate to your heart's content. (The only stickers we had on hand were math stickers).
Photobucket

Step Three:
Cut out your Q.
Photobucket

Step Four:
While my kids decorated their crown, I taped on the popsicle sticks.
Photobucket

Step Five:
Tape on your crown and have your kiddo peek through!
Photobucket
*A more heavily decorated crown proved to be heavier than I thought. I had to reinforce the Q with more popsicle sticks. That's why I recommend using card stock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment