Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Define: Fun

So I had the opportunity of attending another Power of Moms retreat at the end of the summer and this last one was extra special because it was for COUPLES (and yes, I talked my husband into coming with me!). We both enjoyed it immensely and even my sweet husband had a few pages of notes. We came home with a LOT of great tools to help our family be a happy and highly functional one; they focused on family economy (chores/money system), family legal system (rules and consequences), and family traditions. Now that I'm a certified trainer, I'll be sharing all of this fantastic information at my own workshop. That is to be announced soon...

Anyway, I did write an article for October about the definition of FUN and how it isn't always what I expect it to be. I'd decided to work on involving my kids in housework as a way to teach them and build relationships with them. Keeping in mind that they are four and two, we had a few hiccups and adventures along the way. I write about my experiences HERE in my article which was published on October 2nd.

Last night we made our annual spooky house with graham crackers and way too much frosting. I'll post pictures soon. One more week of nice weather for those of us here in Utah...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment