Monday, September 26, 2011

Bringing back the "I spy"oscope

The "I Spy"oscope is one of my very favorite activities. My first post on how to make these can be found here.

When it was my turn to teach Joy School, I rounded up my empty toilet paper rolls and made a few more by cutting and rolling a piece of card stock and securing it with tape. The kids decorated their scopes with markers, stickers, construction paper, and crayons. When they were done, we used a hold punch to create two holes at the top and tied yarn through to create a necklace.

Photobucket
Photobucket Pin It
 
We went into the backyard and "spied" some great things! This is a great activity to do now that the season is changing and leaves are changing...
 
Don't you just LOVE the fall?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment