Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Preschooler Activities for St. Patrick's Day


Today is my little boy's FIFTH birthday. I can't believe it. Especially since I revisited some of these older posts from when my two oldest were just three and one. It really does sail by.

Leprechaun Hats:
 We are studying the letter H right now so we made these hats which work well for St. Patty's day too! Step by step instructions found over at the East Coast Mommy Blog. They were quick and easy to make and then they spent a good half hour decorating them with stickers.

We made a mess. We are SO good at that.


Just as I was about to take this picture Edison whips around with these scissors, opening and closing them as fast as he can. Stinker.

(Our Family Systems poster is explained HERE)

Shamrock Search
 We did a hunt for the letter H on these shamrocks and they wanted to do it over and over again. I had them put buttons on different letters (after we did the H) and then we would clear the board and go again!




When we were bored with the letters we moved onto SHAPES and then NUMBERS.






The possibilities are endless. And now, I will be following the lead of my little five year old today. FIVE. Happy Pi Day!


Here is a blast from the past and some fun ideas for St. Patrick's Day this week:

Shamrock Memory Game & Crafty Rainbows

Rainbow Cupcakes

Fun St. Patrick's Day Facts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment