Saturday, June 14, 2014

Quick and Easy Father's Day Surprise

This year I really wanted to think of something original and new for Father's Day, but I kept coming back to tracing my kids' hands, because who doesn't love the chance to freeze those tiny fingers in time? 

 I also wanted something low key and quick since we've been busy jumping into summer with camping trips, swim lessons, and a family reunion coming up.
 We traced and cut out their hands and I asked the older kids to write down what they love about their dad onto their hands.
I interviewed the younger ones and wrote down some things they said about their dad (and improvised where needed). I literally stapled these onto a bright yellow string and had my oldest cut out the letters D-A-D for the middle. Voila!

Hope you all have a great Sunday, celebrating these awesome men in our lives.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment