Sunday, August 14, 2011

Joy School

Does anyone want to join me in starting a Joy School group in the Ogden area this fall? I'm aiming for a two day a week schedule with my four year old daughter and would love to build a group of 4-5 moms! Let me know if you're interested via email at janellerphipps@gmail.com.

The specific curriculum I'm interested in following was created by best-selling authors, Linda and Richard Eyre. I will be highlighting their new book The Entitlement Trap on Monday. I love their approach to teaching children both academic and moral principles.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment :

  1. Hi Janelle! I am a friend of Camille Garrison's and she directed me to your site! You have the best ideas. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to record them so that other people (like me) who aren't as creative can find fun things to do with their kids!

    ReplyDelete