Sunday, December 19, 2010

Preschooler Christmas Activities: Homemade Christmas Ornaments

I love filling our Christmas tree with homemade ornaments. Here's some ideas for your tree:

We cut these out of foam paper and wrote on them some of our goals to "be better" in the year to come. Of course, most of my husband's were "Help Mom" + whatever I'd written down as my goal, such as "Help Mom be more patient."
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
He did say he'd help more...

This next one was the ornament I sent out to all the grandparents. I found some wood scraps at Home Depot and had my neighbor cut them down into these small blocks. Then I painted them and used Modge Podge to seal a picture of my daughter onto the front. We drilled a hole in the top and there you have it! Cute photo blocks.

Photobucket

This reindeer is one of my favorite. I found this ornament in a box my mother-in-law gave me, so I shall give her credit for the idea. Cute and simple.

Materials:
3 popsicle sticks
glue
googly eyes
red pom-pom
ribbon

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Have fun with these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment :