Thursday, April 8, 2010

Toddler Activities: "I spy"oscopes

This is one of my favorite activity times because we use our "I spy"oscopes often.

Materials
toilet paper rolls
stickers
markers
string or ribbon
your favorite decorations

Photobucket
Once we decorated our toilet paper rolls,
we poked holes in the tops to make them into necklaces.
Photobucket
This is a relatively quick activity so that you have time to use your "I spy"oscopes.
We hold them up to our eyes and say,
"I spy with my little little eye...
something blue!"

You can use them to spy colors, shapes, numbers, or animals.
You can hide certain objects around the house and have a mini scavenger hunt.
You can take them outside and spy birds in the trees or little bugs in the grass.
Be creative and have fun!

Photobucket

Happy "I spy"oscoping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments :

  1. Love this blog Janelle! Thanks for all the fun ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our "I Spy-scopes" make playing that game so much more fun! Bree LOVES hers :) I took a picture just for you!

    ReplyDelete