Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Craft Round-up

If you're like me, you're wondering how on earth Easter is this Sunday?! So here are some simple and festive crafts that you can pull together this week for your kids:

🌷DIY Daffodils from Mend & Make New.

🌷Easter Bunny Bookmarks from Easy, Peasy, and Fun


🌷Easter Egg Pom Pom Poppers from Teach Beside Me

Easter Tomb Biscuits by Katie's Crochet Goodies


Here's some of my own previous crafts for Easter:

🌷My FAVORITE: Snowflake Eggs (Hazel and Charlotte are so small in this post!)
🌷Alphabet Eggs

This is a great use of all those leftover plastic eggs you'll be stepping on 
in the middle of the night after Easter!

Also, I found this book at Costco and I love it:
You can find it HERE.

Happy Easter Week. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

Post a Comment